The TRX7CS comes with a built in 5MP rear facing camera that can shoot still photos or video. If your TRX does not have a built in camera please read the instructions below for TRX7 Models.
- To take a photo on the TRX7CS you just need to press the camera button on the front of the TRX to the right of the screen. This will open the camera app.
- Press the button again to take the photo.
- After taking the photo press the back button found at the bottom of the screen to get back into the TRX software application.
- Select Add Photo and select your photo from the photo library.
The TRX7 does not have its own camera but photos can be added using the following steps.
Photos from micorSD card:
- Insert your camera's microSD card into the slot in the side of the device.
- While adding a Waypoint to a Track, tap the Add Photos option.
- Choose from the photos on the SD card > tap Save to add it to the Waypoint.
Photos from online photo storage:
You can also download photos from Dropbox, Google Photos, or other photo-sharing website by opening the website that contains your photos in the TRX7's built-in Internet browser and downloading them to the device.
- DO NOT use any microSD cards larger than 32GB. Using cards that are larger than 32GB may result in data loss.
- TRX7 supports FAT16/FAT32 and cannot guarantee exFAT.
Go to www.TRXTrailhead.com to add photos to Waypoints after you sync your Track.