You just need a microSD card with enough space to hold your music, videos, or photos.
- DO NOT use any microSD cards larger than 32GB. Using cards that are larger than 32GB may result in data loss.
- TRX7 supports FAT16/FAT32 and cannot guarantee exFAT.
Note: You may need to side-load a 3rd-party video player or photo viewer in order to play videos or view photos on your TRX7. Songs will open and play using the TRX7's native music player.
You may follow these steps:
1. From Welcome screen, Select the icon that shows six dots inside the circle.
2. Under APPS, choose File Manager.
3. Choose Internal Storage, then Select the folder where the videos/photos/music was stored.
4. Click the vertical ellipsis found on the upper right side, then click edit.
5. Select Move.
6. Check the box to select the file you wanted to transfer, then press Move To.
7. Click Micro SD card, then click paste.