TRX Trailhead is the TRX online planning and sharing site optimized to search for trails, create custom routes, plan trips, and organize/share your user-generated track data.
If you already have an email address and password on www.magellangps.com, use those credentials to create your TRX account.
- You do NOT need to create separate TRX7 and TRX Trailhead accounts. If you've already created a TRX account on your TRX7, use that email address and password to sign in to TRX Trailhead. All data that you've saved on your TRX7 will automatically sync on TRX Trailhead when you sign in with the same account credentials.
- You cannot save or sync any data from the TRX7 or TRX app without creating an account. Not having a TRX account can result in lost data. If you don't have an email account to use for your TRX , create one for free using Gmail, Outlook, or any other secure email service provider.
- Creating a TRX account will also create a Magellan GPS account for use on www.magellangps.com.
If you haven't created a TRX account yet, please follow the steps below.
- Go to trxtrailhead.magellangps.com.
- Click Sign In at the top right of the page.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter your account details.
- Click Create Account again to confirm your TRX account. You'll receive an email confirming the creation of your TRX account.
Already have an account but forgot your password? Read our article on resetting your TRX password.