As long as you're logged into the same account, the data in your Log and Plan on your device and TRX Trailhead should be identical.
However, when you add data to your Log or Plan on either the device or TRX Trailhead, they may not sync up right away. You can perform a manual sync on your device to make sure they get synced more quickly.
To perform a manual sync:
- Make sure you're connected to WiFi.
- Verify you are logged on with the same account on your device as you are on trxtrailhead.com.
- Tap Settings or cognitive wheel from the TRX Software.
- Tap Manual Sync > tap OK when you're asked to Sync with TRX Web?
- Wait a few moments for the device to sync with the TRX Trailhead.
- Tap OK when you see the notification Sync complete.
Now, the trails, tracks, and other map data saved to your Log and Plan will be the same on the device and TRX Trailhead.
Please sign in to leave a comment.