To get street routing to an address verify that your software is at the latest version as older version do not have street navigation enabled:
- Tap Search from the TRX Dashboard.
- Select "Nearby" on the top right of the search bar.
- A list of search option will display, select "Near city or zip"
- Enter the name or zip code of the city once the name or zip code populates select the city. or zip.
- Next enter the numeric address followed by the name of the street. A list of matches will display. Note if you you receive a message stating no results found or none in the list match the address it is very possible that it is simply not in our data base.
- Tap GO to begin navigating to the address.
Note if you you receive a message stating no results found or none in the list match the address it is very possible that it is simply not in our data base. All map updates are free and those addresses will be available in the future as we continue to add more addresses.
Once you begin routing, you'll automatically be given visual and audible turn-by-turn navigation instructions to the address.
Tap on the navigation icons on the top left of the screen to view a list of upcoming turns and maneuvers.
To cancel your route, tap X on the top right of the screen > YES to cancel the route.