If you own a TRX7 CS or have the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system (OS) installed, your computer may not recognize your device when you connect it via the included USB cable.
When this happens, do the following:
- Connect your TRX7 to your PC or Mac using the USB cable included with your TRX7.
- Swipe down from the top left of the TRX7 screen.
- Tap on the button that says USB connected. Touch to copy files to/from your computer.
- Tap the button near the bottom right of the screen that says Turn on USB Storage.
- Wait a few moments for your computer to recognize your device.
- When the connection is successful, you should see a pop-up window on your computer screen that labeled AutoPlay. From this menu, select Open folder to view files in order to access the files on your TRX7.
Now that your computer recognizes your TRX7 as an external storage device, you should be able to copy files (e.g. pictures, music, etc.) to and from your device.