To view satellite map imagery on your TRX7, you'll need to purchase an annual DigitalGlobe subscription.
- You cannot purchase DigitalGlobe from the TRX7 browser. You must purchase the subscription from MagellanGPS.com using a laptop or desktop computer
- Make sure you log in to Magellangps.com with your TRX account email address and password before purchasing DigitalGlobe for your TRX7.
- After purchasing DigitalGlobe, new subscriptions may take up to 20 minutes to authenticate after your purchase is made. This means you will need to wait 10-20 minutes before viewing the satellite imagery on the TRX7
To purchase the subscription from a laptop or desktop computer:
- Go to http://www.magellangps.com/Store/Satellite-Imagery/Digital-Globe-Satellite-Imagery. Make sure you're signed into MagellanGPS.com with your TRX account email address and password.
- Search for DigitalGlobe on the top right "Search" bar and click> click Add to Cart.
- Go to the shopping cart and click Proceed to Checkoutwhen you're ready to check out.
- Whwn prompted enter the 13 digit serial number of your device. The serial number will start with 09 and will be 13 digits long.
- Double check the serial number before entering as an incorrect serial number will not activate digitalglobe.
- Enter your address, billing, and payment information > click Continue.
- Read the Terms and Conditions > click the check box next to I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
- Click Submit Order to complete the order.
Once you've purchased the subscription, DigitalGlobe satellite imagery will be available on your TRX7 and within 20-30 minutes.