To view satellite map imagery on your TRX7, you'll need to purchase an annual DigitalGlobe subscription.
- You cannot purchase DigitalGlobe from the TRX7 browser. You must purchase the subscription from Magellan GPS using a laptop or desktop computer
- You do NOT need to download VantagePoint or any other additional software to use DigitalGlobe on your TRX7. Make sure you log in to Magellangps.com with your TRX account email address and password before purchasing DigitalGlobe for your TRX7.
- After purchasing DigitalGlobe, new subscriptions may take up to 20 minutes to authenticate after your purchase is made. This means you will need to wait 10-20 minutes before viewing the satellite imagery on the TRX7
To purchase the subscription from a laptop or desktop computer:
- Go to http://www.magellangps.com/Store/Satellite-Imagery/Digital-Globe-Satellite-Imagery. Make sure you're signed into MagellanGPS.com with your TRX account email address and password.
- Select Magellan eXplorist TRX7 - Product Registration from the drop-down menu > click Add to Cart.
- Go to the shopping cart and click Proceed to Checkoutwhen you're ready to check out.
- Enter your address, billing, and payment information > click Continue.
- Read the Terms and Conditions > click the check box next to I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions to proceed.
- Click Submit Order to complete the order.
Once you've purchased the subscription, DigitalGlobe satellite imagery will be available on your TRX7 and on www.TRXTrailhead.com.