Please DO NOT (ever) perform a factory reset on your TRX7 unit.
However, in case you've accidentally performed one, follow the steps below to restore the V4 app.
1. Connect your TRX to wifi.
2. Go to the apps screen. To get to the apps screen go to the home welcome page where it displays the time and date, then to the right center select the circle with the six dots.
3. Select the "Search" magnifying class icon then enter any random letters so that it can take you to google. Next on the top you will see a URL delete the current URL. Once the URL is deleted make sure it displays "Search or type URL".
1. Enter the following URL in the URL field http://chilp.it/9d9daf3 once entered select GO/Enter.
2. You should see a brief "Starting Download" message displayed or an arrow on the top left corner of your screen pointing down. If you don't see this try entering the link again.
3. Go back to the apps screen and select "File Manager" then view the contents in the folder titled "sdcard" note this is not your actual sdcard it's just what the name of the internal storage.
4. Look for a folder titled "Download" within the sdcard folder.
5. Select the "Downloads" Folder then select the file inside titled trx-7-v4_09_0022. Install the software by selecting Next,Next,Next then select install.
6. Select Open, select Language, View agreement and except to proceed, skip wifi connection and skip Update. Now select start download.
7. Downloading resources will display. If the map is installed then the software will open up to your Dashboard screen. If map is not installed select yes to recover map followed by the check mark on the bottom right.
8. Reopen the TRX sofware from the apps screen or from the TRX widget. The update page will display with a map update available. Select Update. Note map update can take 2-3 hour depending on wifi speed. Please connect to power and move close to your router. Once the map update is complete your device is now ready and recovered.
Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 877-255-4161 if you have any issues with this process.