1. Slide your finger downward from the top left corner of the screen.
2. Tap on Location set by GPS.
A display screen appears with:
- Access to my location: lets device apps use your location information. Tap ON to use this function.
- Location Sources: indicates the sources that provide your device position (see GPS satellites below).
- GPS satellites: lets apps use GPS on your TRX7 to pinpoint your location. This option automatically activates when Location Access is ON.
Another way to check GPS status:
- Slide your finger downward from the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Location access. This will display the same options described above.