Mark a waypoint using coordinates
- Tap the blue Map button on the TRX Dashboard.
- Tap the Detail Waypoint button in the lower left screen.
- Tap Coordinates.
- Tap on either numerical text box and use the number pad to change the coordinate numbers.
- Tap on the cardinal direction letters to toggle between N & S and E & W.
- Tap Done once you've entered the coordinates.
- Confirm the location of the coordinates on the next page.
- Tap Save to continue, or Cancel to stop marking the Waypoint.
- Select a Waypoint type and sub-type (if applicable).
- Enter a name and commentary for your Waypoint.
- Tap OK to mark the Coordinates Waypoint, or Cancel to stop marking the Waypoint.