- OPTIONAL: Screw the power cradle onto the back of the TRX7 unit using the two included screws.*
- Attach the AMPS baseplate onto the cradle using the four included screws.
- Snap the TRX7 onto the power cradle (you'll hear a click when the TRX7 has successfully mounted the cradle).
- Attach the mount to the vehicle dashboard or windshield using the suction cup base (base model or 4x4 model) or to your vehicle's roll cage.**
Then, plug the device into your vehicle power outlet using the vehicle power adapter (VPA) supplied with your TRX7. Please use ONLY the supplied VPA.***
* The TRX7 comes with two optional screws for affixing the cradle to the TRX7. These are not required to attach the cradle to the TRX7 unit.
** RAM suction and U-bolt mounts both require additional assembly. Go to www.rammount.com for more details.
*** WARNING: Use ONLY Magellan-supplied adapters for charging. Using 3rd-party or other non-Magellan charging equipment may result in an insufficient charge or damage to either the battery or charging equipment.