Your TRX7 may occasionally require system updates to enhance the performance of the TRX7 operating system (OS).
To perform a TRX7 system update:
1. Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Turn on your TRX7.
- Swipe down from the top right of the screen > tap Wi-Fi.
- Connect to an available Wi-Fi network > enter password (if applicable).
2. Update Operating System.
- Swipe down from the top right of the screen > tap Settings.
- Scroll down in the Settings menu > tap About tablet.
- Tap System Update in the About tablet menu.
- Make sure your device is plugged in with an AC adapter and your battery level is at least 60%.
- Tap OK when you see the notification "Newer update has been found. Continue to download?".
- Wait a few minutes for the update to download.
- Tap Reboot and Update now once the download is complete.