Your TRX7 device is registered automatically when you create an account on the device. Click here for instructions on how to create an account on your TRX7.
If for some reason your device was NOT registered during account creation, follow the steps below to register your device.
Note: Before registering your device, log in to MagellanGPS.com with the email address and password that you used to create your TRX account. DO NOT use any other account, as this can cause login issues later on.
To register your TRX7:
- Go to magellangps.com/Support/Product-Registration.
- Click the TRX7 and TRX App option.
- Scroll down and click Product Registration.
- Select Magellan eXplorist TRX7 from the Product drop-down menu.
- Enter your TRX7 serial number (13-digit number beginning with 0 on the sticker on the back of your device).
- Select a Purchase Location.
- Enter a Purchase Date.
- Click Register.
Your TRX7 is now registered. To see a list of all devices registered to your TRX account:
- Go to www.trxtrailhead.com > sign into your TRX account.
- Click Profile to see a drop-down window with a list of your achievements, registered devices, and other options.