OHV Attractions are parks, open ride areas or trail systems that permit OHV use. Contact the OHV attractions for details on vehicle types allowed, hours and seasonality, amenities, fees and regulations.
1. Tap Search from the TRX Dashboard.
2. Tap the OHV Area button to filter search results to include only OHV attraction data near your GPS location.
3. Enter a City or Zip code on the "Current Location" search field. You may also choose a Point on Map or Coordinate from the Map Button
4. Enter a keyword related to the OHV Area you're looking for.
5. Tap on an OHV Area from the list that's generated by your search filters to view attraction details.
6. After choosing the OHV Area (example: Jeep Desert Statue), tap Save to add the OHV Attraction to your Plans.
Don't see a popular or well-known OHV attraction or park on your TRX7? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our TRX Support line at 877-255-4161 to let us know an area where you'd like to see an OHV attraction or park added to our growing list of OHV Attractions.