First, uninstall the version of the software that was installed on your TRX7:
1. Tap the Apps button from the device home screen.
2. Tap Settings in the Apps page.
3. Scroll down in the menu and tap Apps.
4, Tap the Magellan ORV or TRX Mobile app in the Apps menu.
5. Tap hold down on the app then drag it to the trash can that will populate on the top left. Select Uninstall to the popup.
Then, once you've uninstalled the app from your TRX7 unit, reinstall the V4 software:
- On your TRX7 make sure you are connected to wifi and open the internet browser
- In the browser bar type in the following web address: http://chilp.it/9d9daf3 the TRX software file will be downloaded to the downloads folder on your TRX7. You may see a quick message flash telling you that the file is downloaded. It is usually very quick and may be missed. Proceed to the next steps.
- On your TRX7 unit, tap Apps from the TRX7 home screen.
4. Tap File Manager in the Apps page.
5. Tap on the apk file to begin installing the TRX V4 software back on your TRX7.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-255-4161 if you have any issues with this process.