TMP Tracks are the best quality and most detailed records of where to go and what to see. When recording your OHV adventures follow these criteria:
- Record a complete, uninterrupted track line of a well-known OHV trail/route. Start recording at the trailhead and stop recording at the very end of the trail. Alternates and detours should be recorded separately. Do not record more than one trail in a single track recording.
- Mark waypoints and take a photo at the trailhead and all intersections and trail markers.
- Mark waypoints and take a photo and notes at notable landmarks
- Mark waypoints and take a photo and notes at notable OHV obstacles
- Make note of vehicle class(es) permitted, seasonality, recommended equipment, trail damage risk level, difficulty rank.
- On trxtrailhead.com share a URL link with us to your track recording so that we can review it and post it to the TRX community. We will also post a story on social media and send you some swag.
BONUS: record a video and send us the file. We will post it to our youtube and social media accounts to promote your track recording!