Please follow the steps below to restore your software.
1. Go to the android settings screen, by going to the welcome screen (Screen that displays TRX or Magellan). Select the apps icon on the right center (apps icon is the circle with the six dots).
2. Select settings (gear icon or adjust icon).
3. Scroll Up and select apps.
4. Select the Magellan TRX app.
5. Select "Clear data".
6. Next go back out to the apps screen and select the TRX app to open software.
7. Follow the on screen instructions then select "Start download" to download resources message.
8. Once the resource file install, your device will open to the sign up screen. Your software is now ready to use.