As long as you're logged into the same account, the data in your Log and Plan on your device and TRX Trailhead should be identical.
However, when you add data to your Log or Plan on either the device or TRX Trailhead, they may not sync up right away. You can perform a manual sync on your device to make sure they get synced more quickly.
- Make sure your TRX7 CS Pro is connected to WiFi.
- Verify you are logged on with the same account on your device as you are on trxtrailhead.com.
- Make sure you have enough space on your device's internal storage.
To perform a manual sync:
1. Tap Settings or cognitive wheel from the TRX Software.
2. Tap Manual Sync > tap OK when you're asked to Sync with TRX Web?
3. Wait a few moments for the device to sync with the TRX Trailhead.
4. Tap OK when you see the notification Sync complete.
Now, the trails, tracks, and other map data saved to your Logs and Plans will be the same on the device and TRX Trailhead.