Please follow the instruction below for replacing the current North America map on your TRX7 CS Pro with our Mexico/ Baja map.
1. Connect your TRX7 CS Pro to Wi-Fi.
2. Locate your device's browser and enter the following URL: http://chilp.it/71c567d
3. A command box will prompt you to download the zip file of Mexico maps. Click OK.
4. A zip file will begin to download to your device. You should see a white blinking arrow on the top left of your screen.
5. Once the arrow on the top left of your screen stops blinking or is finished downloading select "File" from your APPs Menu.
6. On your internal storage (Rugged Tablet), select the "maps" folder and long press to be highlighted. Then, select the vertical ellipsis found on the right upper corner.
7. Select Rename
8. Rename "maps" folder to "NA MAPS". (Note: The original map contents includes the North America/Canada Maps).
9. Select Downloads folder of your internal storage (Rugged Tablet)
10. Open the downloaded file titled mexico_maps.zip
11. Long press to select maps (Note: Contents were the Mexico maps). Then select the vertical ellipsis found on the upper right corner.
12. Select Extract to
13. Unzip or extract the Mexico map named "maps" to the root of the internal storage (rugged tablet) together with other folders.
14. Once the maps folder is extracted to your internal storage, restart your device and open the TRX APP. Your map is now set for Mexico/Baja.
- To switch back to North American map. Switch the name between "maps" and "NA MAPS" or you may rename "maps" to "Mexico MAPS" and "NA MAPS to "maps".
- There are no Preloaded trails for the Baja/Mexico map although you can find some user recorded tracks when connected to WIFI.
- To search for Points of interest in Baja or Mexico make sure WIFI is turned off first otherwise you will get a message stating no results found.
Please sign in to leave a comment.