Use Latitude/Longitude coordinates to set waypoints.
1. Tap the blue Map button on the TRX Software.
2. Tap the Detail Waypoint button in the lower right screen.
3. Select the type and select add details in the lower left screen.
4. Select Coordinates then tap set coordinates.
5. Tap on either numerical text box and use the number pad to change the coordinate numbers. You can also change DDD to DMS coordinates. Tap on the cardinal direction letters to toggle between N & S and E & W. Then tap OK
6. Confirm the location of the coordinates. Tap Save to continue to mark the Coordinates Waypoint.
7. Name the created Waypoint and tap Save. The waypoint created using coordinates will then be saved on your Logs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.