Tap Map from the TRX Dashboard > tap the Map Options icon on the top right of the Map screen to change what you see on the Map while driving on streets or Trails.
- Tap Basemap to view the regular basemap, or tap Satellite to view a satellite overlay on the basemap.*
- Tap 2D to set your map view to 2D, or tap 3D to set your map view to 3D.
- Tap Trails to view official basemap Trails while you're free-driving or routing on the basemap.
- Tap Personal Tracks to view your personal saved tracks while driving or routing on the basemap.
- Tap User Published Tracks to view user-generated tracks while driving or routing on the basemap.
- Tap Waypoints to view recorded/published Waypoints available.
- Tap OHV Area to view areas with recreational activities.
- Tap Save Satellite Map to save your current map area or the map area you're viewing so that you can go off-roading in that area with full basemap capabilities even when you're outside of cell service.
- Tap Roads to show the street roads on the map.
- Tap Contour lines to show a line on a map joining points of equal height above or below sea level.
- Tap Lock Screen to lock the map screen on specified area.
*Satellite view is currently unavailable for new subscriber.