If the micro SD card is unsupported on your TRX7 CS Pro device, you may need to set-up and format it.
1. On Menu APPS, go to Settings.
2. Scroll up, then select Storage.
3. Below portable storage, you may notice the micro SD card is unsupported. Click the micro SD card.
4. Click Set Up.
5. You may need to choose how will you use the micro SD card. Click Portable storage.
6. Make sure you back-up all the files on the micro SD card before doing Format. Click Format SD card.
7. Wait for a few seconds to erase all the data on your micro SD card.
8. Click Done when finish formatting.
Please sign in to leave a comment.