After updating your TRX7 CS Pro to software version 5.10.0003, a new update will be available on your TRX software settings to perform Camera and Gallery Update.
IMPORTANT: Make sure when doing any update, the device must be plugged into a power source (AC charger) and the battery is charged to at least 60%. Do not unplugged the device from the power source while doing update to prevent interruption that may cause system error.
To Install the Camera and Gallery Update:
1. Connect your device to WiFi. It will then show a new update in Settings. Press OK.
2. On your TRX APP, select the Settings Icon.
3. Tap Updates.
4. It will then search for an available update...
5. Tap Update when you see there are available updates for Camera and Gallery.
6. Wait a few minutes to download the update.
7. Press INSTALL to update the Camera of your TRX application.
8. Installing updates for camera...
9. Click OPEN once Camera update is installed.
10. Click ALLOW to access photos, media, and files on your device via Camera. 11. Click ALLOW to take pictures and record video using Camera.
12. Click ALLOW to record audio using Camera
13. Click ALLOW to make and manage phone calls via Camera
14. Click OK, then press the back button arrow located below.
15. Press INSTALL to update the Gallery of your TRX application.
16. Click OPEN once Gallery update is installed.
17. The Camera and Gallery of your TRX application are now updated. You can check on Settings> Product Information. You can check the current versions from HERE.